Saturday, June 11, 2005

Yummmm

It's raining it's pouring...my wine glass is flowing....

That's right, I made it to the "liquor store" to buy my wine. It's funny because I have the kids and Ifeel like a bad mom taking the kids into the wine store....but what's a mom going to do in a state where you can't buy wine in a grocery store or on Sunday. Let me just add...quite an adventure with my children.

Now, I'm getting ready for my Tivo'd CSI..which I haven't seen. Miracle. I'm sipping some yummy wine that is much needed after today and I have smut in hand.

Exciting night here in the world of Christie. :)
XOXO
C

2 comments:

Mike said...

sounds like fun. CSI is great.

Peanutt said...

I would also have to say, from your to do list, you have earned the right for a sip of wine! I hope you enjoyed!!!