Thursday, June 09, 2005

The smartass is back...

"Daddy, Hi It's Ava. Can you put a little extra money in Mommy's slush fund. We want to go to Target. Ok Daddy...here's Mommy," my precious said as she handed me the phone. I told him I told her that I was out of cash for today, so she would stop begging me to go get a treat. My Sugar Daddy proceed to direct me to the DVDs and Dr. NO (James Bond...which he knows I don't watch at all.) So, I open it and there he has 5 20s stashed. LOL! I told him...no way. He told me to use some of that but not all of it. He laughed...I hung up.

That got me thinking.How much more $ does he have stashed throughout the house. LOL. Hmmm. I'm going on a treasure hunt...after Target, of course. :)
XOXO
C

3 comments:

Peanutt said...

ooooo a REAL treasure hunt!!!! Hopefully you make out well! He should have never told you that....he should know that you'll be tearin up the house! I know I would!!!!
Have a great day!

Bart Treuren said...

If you ever make it over here, you can go on a treasure hunt in my humble abode too... who knows, maybe I'll get lucky :D

Fej said...

Too funny, I think I know at least one or two DVD's where he wouldn't dare hide it.