Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Margaritas and thongs...

Now, I know we all talk about wine...cocktails...and thongs...right? MD? Peanutt? Yes right. Ok, so what happens when you have a nice margarita with friends, come home and put the kids to bed, pour a little glass of wine and then your thoughts are focused on that yummy margarita and your thong worthiness?

I organized them, talked about them, and then figured out how to look better in them. See what wine and margaritas will do to a girl.

Today my focus was on cardio mixed up with a little hill action walking the dog. Kids, a dog, a leash, and some hills is quite the workout. Just a tip. You want to increase the intensity..(sounding smart huh), well then get a jogger, an ipod, and a dog and I dare you to work them all at the same time! It takes quite the talented woman!

Well, I'm off to the day camp at night...wooohooo for the mommy. I have one totally naked, one napping, and one counting money with a calculator. Welcome to my world. LOL. I'm off to get them dressed and fed.

I hope you're all doing well tonight!
Love,
Christie

8 comments:

Christie E. Little said...

Baby that would be perfect! LOL! I"m cracking up! If the people at the church camp knew I just posted a Margarita and Thongs post....oooooh they'd all look at me and think how naughty I am! :)

Marie said...

LOL! Your post is so funny! If I had your workout routine, I'd have buns of steel. ;)

Me said...

I wish I had the motivation to do that kind of work out! Can you pass along some of that??? :)

Taylor said...

Phew, sounds tiring! I want an iPod so badly! Wah, wah!

Peanutt said...

I so need to get back into a workout routine...I miss it, but I seem to keep waking up later than my alarm wants me to!
Have a great day!

Mama Duck said...

You could just put sunless tanner on your butt...that helps a lot too.

But yeah, I suppose working out is a good idea too... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just wanted to give a quick greeting and tell you I enjoyed reading your material.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Georgia outdoor furniture Ppc cdle 001