Thursday, June 23, 2005

OBA Blogger Balooza....

I've been thinking! Dangerous...We know!

You know how our hubbies go on business trips, seminar trips, blah blah blah....well we need that too! Who else thinks so? I know those of us that are hard core OBA members...we do! WE are the founding members. We could make a "Seminar" of it. You know the kind of seminar where you go, gab, booze it up, soak up the sun....and gab some more. There will be no "but mommy", or poonamis, no girl on girl action with Barbies, and no hubbies or boyfriends needing us home to change a diaper or wonder if we have any clean towels. There will be serious OBA time. LOL!

How good does that sound? Come on...Ebay-ers have there Ebay convention. Why not have a Bloggers Balooza. We can start with the founders...lol. Then let it grow and sell the tshirts..make a little moola to add to the allowance stash! Such thoughts I'm having. It must be a manic moment!

Ok..we can dream my dear friends. It does sound so fun, though! Mama Duck has the local and a beach:)!

10 comments:

Marie said...

Oooh, that sounds like a whole lotta fun! ;-) I can picture us all now enjoying cocktails, soaking up some sun, and sharing in some fun girl talk. Ahh...so nice...

Christie E. Little said...

I'm a geek...yes I know. Can you tell that I need a little getaway.
XOXO
C

Marie said...

LOL! Sweetie, I am so there. I'd meet up with you all any day of the week. How fun would that be?? :)

Bart Treuren said...

Sounds cool. Your continent or mine?

Me said...

That totally works for me! How fun would that be? It could spell trouble...in a good way, of course :)

Taylor said...

Yeh what is OBA? LOL! You're speaking to a dumb blonde here!

Mama Duck said...

I think we should all wear our "I'm Blogging This" t's (I still need to order mine!) and hit the bars. OMG, I can't even remember the last time I was in a bar...maybe because I was drunk? Wait not, because it's BEEN SO FREAKIN' LONG!!!! :)

Beans said...

A blogger balooza eh?
Will we have bands and all that fun stuff? lol.

Christie E. Little said...

You guys crack me up...but I'm on to something here. I have to post it on the big one...

Peanutt said...

Ok, I'm a little late here, and don't have that much time b/c I have kids screaming in my ear, but don't forget to COUNT ME IN!!!! I definitely need a "girlie" getaway!!!!!