Sunday, June 05, 2005

I love Sundays

My favorite thing about Sunday is the coffee and the paper. Mmmmmm. I am sipping the best damn cup of coffee. My hubby brought home some Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. Granted it's from Costco...but it is soooooo good! I ruin it, i'm sure, with my creamer and sweet n low. However, it's just the way I like it. Yummy.

My kids woke up so early this morning my eyes aren't even open all the way. My paper is still on the driveway, which is so not like me. Ok, so I'm on the last day of Twenty-fourteen. It's going to be a blowout. We're going to a baseball game and ending with fireworks. It's going to be so fun.

I need to go get the the paper and look at the Target sale ad. I love that place.

XOXO
C

3 comments:

Peanutt said...

Happy day before birthday, birthday!!!! Sounds like your going to have a really great last twenty-fourteen day!!!! Fireworks are sooo cool, maybe we can have another BA meeting here at the Taylor fireworks because those are really out of this world! Said to be better than Detroits over the river!!! And, not as much fear of crime! LOL.
Have an extra special day!!!!

Taylor said...

I started reading this post going "I wonder what she is talking about, today is Saturday!" and then I realized it was Sunday. Gosh I am loosing my mind! LOL!

I LOVE Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. My dad lives the naval base in Cuba, all of his firefighters are Jamaican and they always bring that coffee back on their trips home. We actually have some in the closet waiting to be brewed...yummy ;)

Fej said...

Shopping sucks but I do have to say that Target makes it at least bearable.