Thursday, June 09, 2005

Pictures of Poop!

I've decided to spare you all the picture of poop in the potty! Yes...that's right poop in the potty. My boy...Spidey....had a big poop. Then he asked me if he got all the poop off his butt. Yes, as usual he did. Then he grabbed the digital camera and told me he was going to shoot the poop! It didn't hit me he mean't with the camera. I thought he was just going to pee on it. UGH! So, I downloaded some pics...and there it was....poop in the potty! Lovely!

And how was your night?!
XOXO
Christie

3 comments:

Me said...

That's classic!! Gotta love little boys :)

Mama Duck said...

C'mon....I shared Peanut's Poonami earlier this week!

Spidey looks like he might have the makings of a photojournalist! ;)

Peanutt said...

Hey! Are you sure thats not MY child pooping in your potty?????