Thursday, June 16, 2005

Oh no it's gone!

Well, I've discovered that Spiderman is too smart.

"Holy Crap!!!! Where's my engagement ring."

" Oh mommy let's look," said the sweet girls.

We're on our knees searching. The boy starts laughing. Hmmm.

"Sammy, where's my jewelry."
"The tooth fairy is going to get it."
"Don't worry mommy. She'll give it back to you like she does all the teeth."

Holy Crap!!!!! He hasn't lost any teeth, so he figured it was a good way to get a little money for church. What a boy! Just look at his great hiding place. :) He does get points for creativity!!!!

6 comments:

Mama Duck said...

OMG...thankfully he remembered where he put it and it wasn't somewhere REALLY good like down the drain. Whew! :)

Peanutt said...

Awww, how cute! Hey, he's got the same bedding as Nicholas!!!

Marie said...

LOL! That's too cute. I'm glad that he hid it in an easy and accessible location. :)

Jewl said...

That is too funny... I am glad he knew where he put it! I bet you are too! lol

Carrie said...

I admire any child who sees an opportunity and tries to make a gain on it!

That's great... love it!

hooray for finding your ring, too!!!

Fej said...

That's one crafty kid.