Friday, June 17, 2005

Spidey and Mommy...

Happy Friday Friends!

I am spending the day alone with Spidey. You know...boys are so much easier than girls. Trust me on this. He loves to hang out with me, but he loves to do his own thing. We're getting ready to go outside and run in the sprinkler thingy I got for him. That's all he wants. He's not hormonal like the girlies and he's just happy to hang out.

The girlies are off with their friends today. I have wonderful friends. Brave friends. They think nothing of adding another high maintenance princess to their bunch. :)

I hope it's a good one for all of you. You all have brightened my week and I'm glad when we're feeling like we're having a moment...we can just look on here and lift on another up. Whether it's through hubbies gone, baby worries, baby poonamies, or being thong worthy. It's nice.
XOXO
C

4 comments:

Marie said...

C - Happy Friday to you too! :-) I'm not a mom but hope to be one day....I found it interesting that you said you found boys easier than girls. I had always imagined that it would be the opposite, imagining that boys are way too high energy and hard to keep up with. LOL...But your little Spidey Man sounds like he's good at keeping himself occupied and such. :) I'm glad you're having a fun day with your little guy.

I agree in that I love having those moments of just connecting with you all each day. It's all good. :)

hugs,
M

Dottie said...

Melissa linked you, I love your site! I have two boys and two girls and it is a wild ride for sure! Have fun in the sprinkler with Spidey!

Mama Duck said...

I'm always right here for ya, honey!

Anytime I can share a picture of my kids' crap, you know I will. I'm like the FedEx woman of smiles...here to deliver! ;)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »