Sunday, June 26, 2005

She's Growing Up...

Tomorrow morning brings my oldest 10 1/2 year old the day she's been waiting for all year? She is heading for sleep away camp!!!!!!

All together now....Scream! It's with church, but it's coed and let me tell you there are hormones running! I'm excited for her, though. I remember my days way back when and going to Girl Scout camp. :) LOL...yes I was a Girl Scout until I was in 6th grade. I'm just glad she has somewhere she loves to go and a camp that will give me one less child during the week! Woohooo! Yes ladies, I'm cheering thinking that 2 kiddies are soooooooooo easy.

Just wait my dear friends until they ask you where the baby comes out of...the pee pee or the butt. Yep, I got that one during the week. Or when the boy says hey Mommy my pee pee is growing again, as he has the Lava Girl happy mean toy in the waist of his pants using it as a weapon. Oh, and when the middle one comes down and tells me that the older one is a liar, because she says boys that kiss boys are gay. Yep...all in the span of a few days. Welcome to my world...and someday yours!

Ok, back to camp! I was lucky if I had matching outfits!!!!! This camp list has everything on it! However, no bikinis for the girl, they get a super soaker water gun..! She's on the Purple team...so we need lots of purple things. Hmmmm, and imagine if you had a boy he'd be on the boy's purple team. LOL..that makes the girls crack up, but not as much as the Pink Team does.

Let's not forget the hubby is coming home today and we're all excited. The thing he doesn't know is that on the way home we're heading right to TARGET!!! LOL..not his favorite place. I don't get it, but it's true. Poor poor men, they have no idea what they're missing!

Talk to you soon!
XOXO
Christie

16 comments:

Marie said...

Wow! Lots of activity surrounding you as always. :) That's great about the oldest one going away to camp. She must be pretty excited too!

Oh, and I am so happy that you get to see your hubby. :) I can't wait to catch up more later. Enjoy your time as a family. *hugs*

Christie E. Little said...

M...Thank you so much. We're leaving here in a bit. I just have to strip the bed and wash the sheets! LOL. TMI I know, but I just wanted to say hi.
XOXO
C

Me said...

Hope you have a great reunion! Did ya make it to Target?? :)

Lori said...

No, TMI would be if you told us what the sheets looked like AFTER he got home. ROFL
Ahhh the memories of sleep away church camp. I learned alot there. Of course, it was a high school camp so the things I learned would shame my mother if she knew. Have fun with just the two kids! :)
Oh and remember, I've already been where you are and moved on to, "Mom, I think I might be bisexual". holy crap

Christie E. Little said...

Oh yes..the poor man! We went to Target, but then out for Mexican. I'm getting ready to drive her over right now! No more feeling sad about her getting older...now it's just WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Marie said...

LOL!! Woo hoo! ;)

Did you guys end up going to Target yesterday? I ended up going on a mini shopping spree as well. There's a little post on it today. lol

Hope you are having a happy Monday!

Marie said...

Sorry, I just read your above comment that you DID end up going to Target. Ignore my question. ;)

Peanutt said...

Wow, that sounds like my house! Peepee, poopoo, farting sounds made under the arm, leg, mouth...all complete with giggles that make you laugh too! LOL.
I do not know the world of raising girls....in my head its Barbie land, but I'd probably get Tomboy Betty who would kick most boys ass!!! LOL.
I hope you had a nice time when your hubby came home!!!!!

Lucky Lum said...

Too funny with the kids questions and discoveries about themselves andd the world of sex!
I know I know, I'll get it one day too.

Bart Treuren said...

Oh dear, what's happened in the course of 35 years... the church camps I went to were so excruciatingly boring and mono-ed it wasn't funny.

Haha, the sex-ed thing causes all kinds of blistering confusion and red faces if you're not all that prepared... just play it by ear and tell the truth, but not too detailed depending on the age... our girls got through just fine...

Mama Duck said...

OMGosh...I'm not looking forward to sleep away camp at all for my kids. I was a counselor and know what goes on after dark.

I'm locking my kids in our house until they're 21. Maybe even longer on second thought.

Book Bums said...

Target ROCKS!

Now I'm going to have to go there tomorrow...

Melissa said...

Sounds like a blast! I'm glad I'm not having to explain sexuality yet.
Glad the hubby is coming home!!

Taylor said...

Congrats on hubby coming home! I know you all must be so excited :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! http://www.non-surgical-face-lift.info/Billgatesporsche959.html Jeep wanglers for sale Long legs and small tits Gibson dryer repair Fioricet side edgects Low rate loans Chubby lesbian teens Adult chatrooms and webcams spyware stormer license Clamwin is spyware hairy wet pussy videos http://www.live-answering-services-4.info/3dprototypingprinters.html Neteller gambling craps Renault dealers london Pain relief for deteriorating bone Answering service firms

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Honda crv front floor mats ice cream maker machines Commercial truck insurance maryland kia tiny virgin blowjob