Saturday, June 11, 2005

Things to do...

Happy Saturday! Here's a list of things to do. I don't have too much, but let's see where this takes me.
  • Wake up early, because the kids don't sleep in. Done!
  • Put the dog out so he can go.....but crap I hope it's not raining. Done..but pouring!
  • Make my yummy coffee and wake my sweet ass up. Done! Yummy Coffee!
  • Make 3 different breakfasts for the kids, because they don't like the same thing! Done!
  • Make my egg whites...and tomatoes. Yumm. The things we do for the bod. Done!
  • Avoid the leftover chinese the kids ate last night! Done, but it's still calling my name!
  • Figure out what to do today to keep the kids from making me nuts! Done! Library!
  • Walk the dog so we don't have an accident, because the invisible fence doesn't hold him.Done
  • Continue to look for the umbrella, because the dog was walked in the rain!
  • Go to the market and buy my smutty magazines!
  • Vow to never watch "The Knot" on Oxygen again. Spoiled Bitchy Brides. Ugh! Done!
  • Remember hubby said take out and frozen foods are not cooking for the children. Bite me!
  • Just relax, soak in the tub, light some candles, and buy some wine because in TN you can't buy it on SUNDAY!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Wow, you are most productive! Good for you in getting the checklist done. I had to chuckle on your comment on not being able to buy liquor on a Sunday. That is one thing I quickly discovered when I visited my friends in the South. Imagine my disappointment when I could not find a place to buy tequila in order to make margaritas (on a Sunday)!

Christie E. Little said...

How funny is that! You can go to a restaurant or bar, but you can't buy wine or liquor on Sunday. Crazy.

You can't even find someone to do a mani or pedi on a Sunday here. Now that's crime!

Peanutt said...

I see there wasn't a done next to your find the umbrella....
wine actually sounds pretty good at the moment!
Have a great, relaxing night!

Christie E. Little said...

Oh hunny...my little one found the umbrella in the car (that i searched and searched) after the walk! It was fun, though, walking in the rain with my sweetie and the dog. The little things.