Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday Shmiday....

Happy Friday my friends.

When the kids are in school, one looks forward to the weekends of relaxing and catching up. Now that it's the Summer it feels like we must wait until the kids are back in school for that to happen. Not complaining, but it's raining and the munchkins are in for some rainy day Mondays and Tuesdays and Wednesdays...:)

The hubby is getting ready to leave for training for a few weeks. Oooooooh I get the kids alone! LOL. I think I'm just going to go with the flow and not make any serious plans. I sooo need a nap! Ok, I need to perk my sweet as up.

Hmmm...I think I'm going to get my site perked up and redesigned. I'd love to learn to do it myself. Oh BTW...I have a marketing business...how about the name of "Savvy C Marketing and Design." I like it. I've just been doing business under my name, but I'm getting ready to go legit, because my client base is building up. I love Savvy C. Advice will be gladly taken. Be nice!

Off to take the hubby. Talk to you guys soon.
XOXO
C

4 comments:

scrappintwinmom said...

Hi - here via michele - love your site (check mine and you'll see why...)...and I love the name!

Have a great weekend!

Peanutt said...

Hey! I'm looking into a makeover too! Everyone else is doing it, why not us too! Wonder if we'll do similar things again! LOL

Christie E. Little said...

How funny are we?! I bet we do..let's not tell each other what our new ones will look like and see how close we get! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP fire realistic toy truck Tropical theme wedding invitations Change management training exercises Ad valtrex toy gun com Inkjet printer used Chinese furniture manufacturer 96 nissan sentra gxe racing parts Toy robots livin la vida loca toy dolls http://www.kid-s-dream-dresses.info/aircraft-hanger-doors.html blonde with toys children toys funnel tunnel