Saturday, June 18, 2005

MORE CRAVINGS!!!!

  • *Yoga, Massage, Mani, Pedi and Sleep at a nice Spa in California.
  • *A nice glass of wine, bedtime for the kids, and the feel of my crisp clean sheets.
  • *Sweet Kisses.
  • *A laundry fairy to come and do my laundry THEN put it away.
  • *Yes the Beach.
  • *Yes the cool ocean beach.
  • *My son to learn how to sleep in past 5:30 AM, because the Mommy is TIRED.
  • *Mmmmm a good movie on DVD tonight.
  • *Some friends to come over and chit chat with me, since I'm alone for a few weeks.
  • *Sex and the City to still be on!!!!!!
  • *For a nice cup of coffee on a deck far far away tomorrow morning.
XOXO Happy Saturday My Friends...
C

4 comments:

Jewl said...

Me Likey! LOL... Sounds good to me although I have to admit, Em spoils me and lets me sleep in until around 7. I like the laundry fairy too, tell her to come over my way when your done with her and tell her boyfriend the Lawn Mower fairy to join her!

Fej said...

I could use the house cleaning fairy, and the backyard cleaning fairy, and the if the laundry fairy ever finishes with you folks, send them over too.

Marie said...

Those are all good cravings to have! :-)

Melissa said...

When someone grants you those wishes...send them to my house!