Wednesday, June 22, 2005

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL!!!!!

I have to tell you all...Thank you! The only thing that sucks is that we are all so spread out! Did you all think we'd connect with such a wonderful group of Funny, hot, intelligent, sweet....always ready for a cocktail group of women? We need to have a Bloggers Anonymous weekend. LOL.

Just know that with each entry you all just perked me up. I had nothing. I felt low and tired. You guys are great.

All right. Now, take notes. The cure last night was the kids' bedtime, a simple glass of wine to soothe the nerves, then some microwave popcorn (even though I was craving chocolate) and a nice diet coke! This mommy/calm woman is feel much better.

Ok...Who's next....? :) We're all here for you Sweetie!

6 comments:

Marie said...

LOL...no, this is something I didn't expect when I started blogging. I didn't think that I'd connect with some really awesome women out there. It's been a pleasant surprise and adventure. Bloggers Anonymous weekend...lol

I'm SO glad that you had a nice, quiet evening with time to yourself. I enjoy a good glass of wine after a nice hot bath to relax.

You sound great! Hope your evening continues to go well :-)

Jewl said...

So glad that you are feeling better. I love being able to connect with all these great woman through Blogging as well. It is awesome, I wish too that we all lived closer, can you imagine it?
Anyway, My favorite thing to do lately is Blog and eat that 94% Fat Free popcorn... Yummers! I LOVE chocolate but it is evil...LOL
Have a good night chicky...

Peanutt said...

OBA rules!!! LOL! I think if we all got together we'd go through the wine, thats for sure! LOl, but it would be fun!
I am really happy that your in better spirits!

Me said...

Omigoodnesss...Bloggers Anonymous would be awesome...not to mention fun :) We do have a wonderful group of ladies we do this with and, I'm with you, I never thought I'd connect with so many awesome people!!!

You're so very welcome too! That's what we're here for :)

Lori said...

Well I'm in a good place, pretty much, these days so I'll pass that dubious honor to one of these other ladies. ;)

I'm glad the evening got better sweetie. HUGS

Mama Duck said...

OBA...I'd love to host. I'd send DH and my DDs to the in-laws for the weekend. We could hang out on the deck and drink...ummm, wine for some of you, whiskey for the rest of us and then hit the beach the next day. I know, I know, a beach in WI? Really, it's true and it's only a block from our place.