Sunday, June 12, 2005

Thanks Peanutt! No thinking for me today!

1) My uncle once:
Took me for my driver's license and I scored a whopping 71% and passed !

2) Never in my life:
Will buy a home with any white carpet in it!

3) When I was five:
I was an only child to a single mom.

4) High school was:
I southern Cali and a painless fun time, but I never remembered my locker combo!

5) I will never forget:
The birth of my children.

6) I once met:
Jewel at the San Diego Airport and didn't even realize until she walked away.

7) There's this girl I know who:
Doesn't know it's ok to polish your toenails.

8) Once at a bar:
I met my hubby on a date with another guy. LOL...I was so bad!

9) By noon I'm usually:
On my 7th hour of being up.

10) Last night:
Watched more than enough tivo'd kids shows, put them to bed, sipped some wine, read my smut and watched CSI.

11) If only I had:
More shoes.....

12) Next time I go to church: I will leave my house 10 minutes earlier.

13) Terry Schiavo: Was murdered and married to a heartless man.

14) I have a confession to make:
Everyone in my cell phone has a personalized ringer. I'm nuts.

15) When I turn my head left:
Spiderman is jumping on the lazy boy I only allow in bonus room.

16) When I turn my head right:
I see my sweet dog Reeses looking out at the non stop rain.

17) You know when I'm lying when:
I say...oh go ahead buy Dorittos I wont' eat them. I hate them. LOL. Yeah right.

18) Everyday I think about:
How I'm frazzled and blessed all at teh same time.

19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare I'd be:
A man .... dressed like a woman.

20) By this time next year:
I'd love to be on my way back to So Cal.

21) A better name for me would be:
Sugar Mommy..it's what my kids call me.

22) I have a hard time understanding:
Why math is so hard.

23) If I ever go back to school I'll:
I won't...so not to worry.

24) You know I like you when:
You find me calling you hunny or sweetie...

25) If I won an award the first person I'd thank is:
My hubby for being my Sugar Daddy and let me do whatever I wanted with my life.

26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro:
Brilliant, Brilliant, not for me, and bad timing.

27) Take my advice, always:
And too bad if you don't realize I'm always right.

28) My ideal breakfast is:
On a deck with a cup of coffee, a nice view....and good company.

29) A song I love, but do not have is: Romeo and Juliette...

30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest:
You know how to relax and enjoy the ocean.

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars:
All have an S in them.

32) Why won't anyone:
Invent the clapper for the channel changers!

33) If you spend the night at my house:
Get ready for being up early!

34) I'd stop my wedding for:
mmmmmmm I didnt have to.

35) The world could do without:
Terrorists

36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
Eat my own flesh..lol..see it will never happen.

37) My favorite blonde is:
Sitting at the other computer desk playing house.

38) Paper clips are more useful than:
Real toilet parts...apparently according to the previous home owners!

39) If I do anything well:
Being a good mommy and giving birth to beautiful sweet children.

40) And by the way:
God gave me great hair...

41) The last time I was drunk:
I didn't conceive a child...like I usally do. The hubby was snipped. LOL!

4 comments:

Marie said...

C - I enjoyed reading through your answers. :-)

Peanutt said...

Those answers are great! Especially the cockroach! UGH!
I really like this design and the lady sitting in the chair with coffee/smut and cake is so you! Except there is a cherry not a strawberry on top of that cake!!!
Have a great day!

Christie E. Little said...

It's sooooo me!

Anonymous said...

What a great site Volvo windshield washer repair Visa master card discover 20 what are baseballs made of http://www.all-volvo-parts.info/Volvo-tow-rating.html Citalopram celexa volvo 2005 s40 2005 lamborghini pics Best offer best offer tenuate from uk Paris hilton + one night in paris Volvo p1800 car weights Shemale natasha