Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I've got nothing today..

Well, I'm sitting her listening to the kids beg me for cake (surprise, i know) and it hit me I only got dressed from the waist up. I still have my jammie bottoms on. Ugh. Ok..so I'll fix that, but I'm still stuck with giving the kids a piece of cake. I can't hold out any longer. The begging is getting to me.

As you can imagine, if I forgot to get dressed from the bottom down...then I obviously am braindead today. I have nothing good to note today.

I do, however have a little observation to point out. Scroll one picture down and look at those candles. That cake was ablaze and all those candles really heated me up when I went to blow them out! Hmmmm the joys of 20/15! If you look really closely you can see have they melted right into the cake it was so hot! LOL.

XOXO
C

4 comments:

Peanutt said...

Lol, they did melt into the cake! I think it was more from them being lit way too long as opposed to having too many on there! 20/15 is nothing!
You might want to get the kids that cake before you head explodes!
Have a great day!

Me said...

What kid wouldn't ask for cake??? Hope you got them some before they drove you nuts :)

Melissa said...

Happy belated birthday! Awesome gifts! Kick back and relax! Tell the kids to get the cake themselves..lol

Julianna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! That cake looks awesome!

I hope you had a nice day.