Thursday, June 23, 2005

Books....

Thank you F for the Meme. I'm a book whore. Yes..I am. These are some of my current favorites.
1) Number of books I own: Hundreds
2) Last book I bought: The Mermaid Chair, Susan Monk Kidd
3) Last book I read: Girls Poker Night, Jill Davis
4) Books that mean a lot to me: Canterbury Tales, Chaucer... Hidden Coast of California, Just because... Good in Bed; In her Shoes; Little Earthquakes all by Jennifer Weiner I love anything by her.... He's Just Not That Into You, Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo and Pat The Bunny, the first book I read to my babies.
I'm tagging anyone who wants to...
XOXO
C

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I love Jennifer Weiner! I'll read anything by her. What did you think of Little Earthquakes? I haven't read it yet but it's on my list for vacation!

Marie said...

LOL, Christie. Yet again, we have similar tastes. I just finished the Mermaid Chair a couple of weeks ago. I like Sue Monk Kidd. I've recently moved onto reading "Sarah" by the author who wrote "The Red Tent." It's pretty good so far.

Plus I have and read all of Jennifer Weiners books too. :-)

Christie E. Little said...

Marie...I almost made an extra little note to put in "The Red Tent"! It's the one that I pass to all my friends!
Soooo funny!

Talyor...Little Earthquakes is really good. I just love the other two more than anything!