Sunday, June 12, 2005

Long day long day...

It's Sunday and it feels like it's been Sunday forever. It's stormy and it's raining. Please tell me how we managed to get through Summer without being total maniacs. Oh, I'm sorry....that's right....kids used to be able to play outside, ride their bikes, run free, and there were neighbors with kids!

Do you know what this weekend has made me think about....?

I'm not ready for another deployment with T going to Iraq in January again. Ugh. Sooooooo Not ready. Sorry I'm in a crappy mood. It's just a long week.
XOXO
C

4 comments:

Mama Duck said...

"Do you know what this weekend has made me think about....?"...ummmm, not having any more kids!!? ;)

Hang in there, girlie...((hugs)). Enjoy every minute of your time with DH until January. :)

Marie said...

Christie - I don't know what to say other than I'm thinking of you and sending you virtual hugs!!

Peanutt said...

Aww, I'm sorry! I give you an internet ((((((((Christie)))))))) big hug!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Classic+car+cover Acuvue+1-day+lenses 78 cartridge hp ink Lipitor birth defects