Monday, June 06, 2005

Coffee and Kids..

Yes today is the day. I'm too tired to even thing about anything expect my dreams last night. It's so strange. I feel like my life played out in my dreams last night and into this morning. The faces of my past and present were everywhere to be seen. WOW!

What was that all about?! I feel like I need a nap to recover from my 8 hours last night. Then my lovely children woke me up at 6. That was followed by coffee and a tantrum from Spidey. My eyes won't stay all the way open. LOL. Maybe an iv of coffee would work. Help!

Seriously...It's a lovely morning. I was just able to kick the kids out of my sanctuary of my nook and send them upstairs to watch tv and use the computer. Oh, they've woken up in rare form.

Well...I'm off to sip coffee and try to avoid the screaming children. Happy Monday! I have nothing amusing yet...maybe as the morning progresses and my brain starts firing.

Love,
Christie

3 comments:

Peanutt said...

Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to you!!!!!
Well, it sounds like your children are really giving you a GREAT day!
I hope you enjoy it!!!!!

Me said...

Happy happy birthday!!! I hear ya with needing the coffee!!! Hope you had a great day :)

Carrie said...

I'm late in this delivery, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


may your cup runneth over (with coffee?) this year!!