Saturday, June 04, 2005

More Questions

Copy the questions to your blog and fill them out. Tag a few people to do the same!

1. Blogger that you most want to meet in person? -- I'd love to have cocktails with all my Blogger Anonymous girlies. You all know who you are! If I outted you...we wouldn't be anonymous! We do have one little underage friend...lol...anyone have any titty tickets...don't send them her way!
utt
2. Blogger who makes you laugh the most? -- Mama Duck and Peanutt crack me up every single day!

3. Blogger whose template(skin) is the coolest? -- I love Julianna's site. Beautiful. She's beautiful.

4. Blogger you can't wait to read a new entry from? -- Fej,
Mama D, Bart, Peanutt, Taylor, Diana, and Julianna. I read my whole list, but these are the ones I read with coffee every morning. I used to read a few more regularly, but they are true drama queens and if I need drama...I can look around here for it. LOL :)!

I pass this MeMe along to any that has the patience to do this..! :)

5 comments:

Peanutt said...

Awww, thanks honey! That was sweet! I'm reading yours as I sip my coffee, getting ready to blog into mine! Because you know I got to hurry before internet goes out! LOL.
Have a GREAT day!!!

Taylor said...

LOL! Okay just bash me on my age! LOL! I am young on the outside but pretty old on the inside ;)

Christie E. Little said...

Oh sweetie...you young thing...you're so loved!! No bashing involved at all!

Peanutt girlie..I was reading and sipping when you sent your post over.
:)

Mama Duck said...

OH GAWD THE PRESSURE!!! What if I don't fart one day?! Or I decide to love my children unconditionally and stop looking for ways to sell them to the traveling gypsies?! What will I write about that will make you laugh?

Man...I'm gonna crack.

Christie E. Little said...

I have sooooo much confidence that you'll have unthongworthy days, you'll be stressing about the money it will cost us to live until 130 before anyone else does....and that if I offer up a boob t shirt shot day (you in your Super Woman shirt) you'll be the first to post. I need a picture of my toes though to keep up! I keep forgetting. I just had a little pedi! LOL!

XOXO No pressure Mama!