Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Happy Tuesday!

WoooHoooo! Happy Tuesday! I say this, because yesterday was a long long day.

Well the hubby is home and the princess is off to camp. I have Frick and Frack left here with me and we're having a good time. Today we're going to Target (that place loves my money) for a new suit for the girlie and I'm feeling like a new one, too. Hmmm Note to all...All bathing suits will be 50% off at Kohls tomorrow. That's a good thought!

We're going swimming, getting a little sun, and doing lessons today. I need to get my 10,000 steps in, so I'll do it before we go swimming. I love my Y!!! Free childcare! Need I say more?

The hubby stocked up on wine yesterday. So, needless to say, I was a little toasted last night. Totally by accident, of course. :) He bought this great new wine (for us at least.) It's called Koala Blue and it's a nice Australian Shiraz. Mmmm. It has the cutest blue bottle. It made for a toated Christie Monday night.

I hope you're all well. I need to go, because the little shopper is ready!

TTFN
Christie

9 comments:

Me said...

Have fun shopping!! Wine is yummy!!! MMMMMMM!!! Hope you had a great time :)

Mama Duck said...

Wooohooo! Enjoy shopping! You'll have to let us know all about your great finds!

Peanutt said...

Hey! My Target loves my money too! I think its an epidemic!!! Thats okay, its always fun!

Yummy wine! Its funny how it creeps up on you!!!

jlybn123 said...

Target loves everyone's money!! You walk in to buy one thing and leave spending a fortune! LOL Too funny! At least I know I'm not the only one now!

Swimming and some wine, both sound really appealing right now! Hope you have a good day!!!

Marie said...

Have a great time at Target! Thanks for the tip on the sale at Kohl's...there's one very close to my place so I'll have to check it out. Glad to hear that you are enjoying good wine and good times. :)

Bart Treuren said...

Sounds good, just winding down, feeling bit special and just a lovely glass of the Aussie wine to top things off BRAVO... good luck shopping ;-)

Lucky Lum said...

Mmmmm, love the Australian shirazes (sp?) myself!

Jewl said...

Wow, Wine sounds great right about now... Hope you and hubby had a good reunion. I don't have a Kohls around us, I need a bathing suit badly too! OH well, Hope you had fun shopping... Later chicky

Melissa said...

I hope the shopping trip went well. Glad your hubby is finally home.