Saturday, June 18, 2005

My Sweet Ava...

A little conversation with my 6 year old sweet Ava.

"Ava baby would you like Chinese for dinner tonight," I missed her so much that it was her turn to choose dinner out.

"Yes Mommy..I love Chinese. Can we cuddle, because we haven't cuddled today," She asked as she crawled into my lap.

"Well, I guess your right. We haven't really cuddled except for all morning when I had my coffee. What yummy food do you want from Tang's then?"

"Mmmmm, Mommy I'll have my usual. "

"Mmmmm, Remind me what that is?"

"Duh...Mommy....The cheese enchilada."

That from my sweet Ava cuddled in my lap. Gotta love it.
XOXO
C

8 comments:

Melissa said...

That's really sweet. I love to cuddle with my little man, but he's not that into it right now.

Paul Nichols said...

Hi, Nice joint you have. I'm here at the suggestion of Melissa who I followed from Michele's. Very nice site. Enjoyed.

-E said...

HAHA That's great. And glad she gets her cuddle in. That is how I was when I was little (don't tell anyone but I still am that way!)

Michele sent me.

Beanhead said...

I love it! Hope the cuddle lasted long enough and the chinese was divine. Here from Michele's but will be beck on my own.

Jewl said...

I can't wait until I can talk with Em... Hope you guys had some good cheesy Chinese!

Mama Duck said...

Funkieset Chinese place in the world, I suspect, to serve cheese enchiladas! :)

Marie said...

Aww, she sounds like such a doll! What a cutie. By the way, I love her name! I've always loved the name Ava or Eva. :-)

Carrie said...

oh.... my.... god.


can she get any more adorable????


That's such a great memory! I have SO MUCH to look forward to!!