Friday, June 24, 2005

JUST ADD SOME HOT SHOES....


Alright you OBA Members..founding members of course...Here's the top. Don't you think it would look so totally adorable with some cute little hottie shoes.

Now, I'm not sure we'll remember bar protocol. You know those of us that are entirely involved with children. That's why we have our SINGLE CUTIE Marie to show us the ropes again. LOL.

How fun does that sound. Dreams are good girlies...but I sooo need a little getaway by the end of summer! Mmmm! Ok, I'm in dream mode. You guys are so fun!
XOXO
Christie

6 comments:

Me said...

Lovin' the shirt! I do miss wearing those cute bar shirts....too bad I wasn't able to while prego or after...I had the hoots to fill 'em out then :)

Christie E. Little said...

CAT...it stands for Over Bloggers Anonymous...

Beth...Not only do you update your site, but you put a new picture up. I love it. You look sooo young. I guess you are only 27..:)

Marie said...

Hey girl...I *love* this t-shirt. I'd totally wear it. ;-) Thanks for calling me out as the "Single Cutie" by the way. LOL

Like I said, I'm ready to jump on a plane and meet you all anywhere.

Jewl said...

I like that! I want one...lol
Hubbies are coming home...Are you ready? For lots of laundry and "war" stories? Hope you guys have a great time together!

Marie said...

Yes, are you getting ready for hubby's return?? :)

Bart Treuren said...

Thank heavens for strategically, well placed texts... I'm all for it ;-)