Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Way Back Wednesday!


Once again it's Way Back Wednesday from
Mama Duck!

This week's theme is from Drunken College Days. The picture isn't the greatest, but it holds such memories! It was my first time going to a bar in college! We were off to Dirt Bags! Not my roommate (pictured there), but my girly friends.

The bigger thing about that night was I using a fake
ID. OMG! I was a nervous wreck until we got there. I got the once over and boom! I was innnnn! It was fabulous. I wasn't a bad girl, though...and suffering from guilt, I never used it again. LOL. Yes that is me...the guilt ridden one.

I did figure something out, though. I may not have crazy drunk pics of me, but I have more than 20 of my hubby. It must have been I was the one with camera in hand during our drunken escapades. College was so fun.

XOXO
C

12 comments:

Me said...

You are more brave than I....I never used a fake...too chicken I guess.

I do miss those days sometimes....then again, I don't miss the hangovers :)

Marie said...

That's so awesome! You look so much like my college roommate from freshman year. I had a fake ID too and used it several times to get into the "Red Onion" in Pacific Beach or "The Elephant Bar" in La Jolla. LOL!

Christie E. Little said...

THE RED ONION!!!!! I did the one in Santa Ana during college summers!

The Elephant Bar! Oooooh Marie...La Jolla....Memories babe.

Beth..I used it once and I made myself sick!I was sooo nervous!
XOXO
C

Melissa said...

I love the picture! I have a great picture of myself and a friend on my 21st birthday party at a local Mexican restaurant. I wonder where it is...

Christie E. Little said...

Melissa Search! Pull it out!
Play along!
XOXO
C

Marie said...

Yes, I figured you'd remember those hot spots. ;) I can't believe my fake ID worked too. I looked TOTALLY young.

Mama Duck said...

Yay for alcohol!

I tried to use my friend's ID ONCE to get into a bar. The f'in' bouncer asked me my middle name. DAMMMMMIIT!!! I knew my birthday, address, you name it, but not my stupid middle name.

Christie E. Little said...

I used it once sweeties. I was such a chicken shit I didn't want to push my luck!
XOXO

Marie said...

Cat is so funny! I'm waiting to have shots with my friend, C, as soon as she comes home from work.

How's your evening going, Christie? Thanks for the e-mail(s) by the way. ((HUGS))

Christie E. Little said...

Hunny my pleasure anytime of the day. You should just call me...I'm alone for days. Hubby is gone on business. Sigh.
XOXO
Christie

Marie said...

I'll catch you on IM if you're online. :) We can chat further.

Charlie Mc said...

hahahaha, that's great stuff!

I don't show pic sof myself before 2000. haha