Thursday, July 07, 2005

My Personality At It's Finest!

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (56%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (44%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com


Of course I am! How can one not be a little scatterbrained and less organized with 3 kids! I love organizing in my pretty baskets and containers...but the better question is, once I do it how long do they leave their things alone long enough for me to enjoy it. LOL. That's right for me to enjoy it. I think of myself as a happy, free spirit, who tries to enjoy life .....while being slightly a ditz at times. Seriously...if you're a perfectionist and want to judge me on the fact that I run late or have toys in my living room...we're just not going to work as friends. LOL...that's right. Oooh
Dr. Calm would be so proud of me for telling my friends my true feelings! I used to suck it up and be a total people pleaser. I'm trying to shed the Super Woman exterior and be happy with myself and my imperfections. WOW...am I reflecting this morning or what! Who knew a little personality test would do this to me?!

I'm guessing the coffee is helping me to fire up the brain this morning!
Ok friends...
TTFN XOXO
C

3 comments:

Marie said...

Cool test! I just took it as well...we're pretty similar in our scores. My right brain is at 54% and my left is at 42%...but when you add that up, I'm missing 4%. Where did it go??? ;)

Girl, you have a full plate and it's better to be an "imperfectionist" anyway. :)

Christie E. Little said...

marie....oooh they did lose part of your brain! hmmmm i wonder what you're 4% is.

Cat...you need some of my yummy coffee...xoxo

Marie said...

LOL! It's in limbo somewhere in the depths of my mind.