Friday, July 01, 2005

I think I'm back on schedule!

I don't know if it's the heat or the hubby being home, but my routine is totally off. It's probably just summer and all the "activities" that Julie "Christie" McCoy..the cruise director has planned for the kids.

I have discovered a few things over the last few days!

1. There is nothing wrong with being Bikini Worthy! I want to wear one! I'm going to have to work on it. You know, when we were younger (or at least Marie, Peanutt and myself) our bikini bottoms game a little higher. Now, they're all butt crack low! Soooooo, I'm thinking a little more core work, a little less white bread, a few more miles on the treadmill and I might be there. Oh no..I'm not self absorbed for vain!
2. Men are clueless when it comes to kids and heat. Last night we went to a baseball game. It was only the hottest day of the year and we had second row seats at the local AAA game...woohoo..can you hear the sarcasm?! It was fun, though. Here's the thing. My husband looked at Ava and myself and said,"Listen...You two need to not be Princesses right now..you're not going to melt. " Note to all of you...we were melting. Ava wasn't going to stop until Daddy went and got here a "Red" Icee! My Diet Coke was in hand too. He only had room for one $1 beer! LOL. So he went back for more.

And finally...

3. I love my blogging friends. You guys are all so fun, here when a pick me up is sooo needed and bright spots that really work to lighten up the day! Thank you guys!
XOXO
Christie

5 comments:

Peanutt said...

YAY! I've missed you!
You are right, there is nothing wrong with being Bikini worthy! Its just some people more than others need to know when they are NOT bikini worthy! LOL!!! I have been working on myself to get to be a Proud Bikini wearer! We'll get there!

I love you too honey!!
Have a great day!!!

Christie E. Little said...

Peanutt!!!! I can't post on your blog hunny! I love it, but for some reason I can't get it to scroll down. Yay to being bikini worthy in training!

Cat...we're sooo lucky!

Mama Duck said...

We love you too, sweetie!

Yes, men as a whole, just don't get it. They are born to be rough and tough hunters and gatherers. We are born delicate and to do our hunting and gathering through pre-selected merchandise in groceries and other stores!

Marie said...

Hey girl! I've missed you too. You know we love you.

I've been working on getting back to being Bikini Worthy as well. I think I am close though. As we hit our mid-30's, gravity DEFINITELY has taken it's toll. ;) Alot of hard work is involved to get those muscles taut.

Have a wonderful weekend with your family! Your baseball game story made me laugh. It reminds me of being at a Dodger game in the Yellow section in July at 1:00pm. hehe... I love blogging too! I've "met" so many fun and wonderful people. :)

Taylor said...

You go girl! Post some pictures for us! LOL! I'm sure you will look great in whatever style swim suit you wear...sounds like you work your butt off for it - so you deserve to wear whateva in the hell you want! LOL! Me on the other hand...you won't catch me in anything but a wetsuit until I get laser surgery for these awful stretch marks. Oh well..Tris is way worth it :)

I love my blogging friends too. It has been a fun couple of months getting to know everyone!