Friday, July 15, 2005

SPF Friday....!


Now...I didn't read the complete the full specifics of today's Friday Picture Day from Katy!

However I know it's about my cup of coffee and favorite cup!

Just for Mama Duck:

Do you see the wonderful bottle of my Christie-tini Vodka! It was sitting right next to the coffee maker, so I thought I'd throw it in.

First there's a coffee cup from Kitch'n in Chicago. You can trade a 70's anything for a coffee cup at this little restaurant! Mmmmm I love it!

Then you'll see my Longberger (yes way to expensive) mug. LOL. I'm a geek.

Ok Sweeties I'm off to a little Yoga this morning!
XOXO
Christie

8 comments:

Katy said...

Love the mugs but missing the mug....heehee;)

Taylor said...

Hope you have a great weekend :)

Marie said...

Cute!! I like the bottle of Vodka, especially. ;)

Charlie Mc said...

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Mama Duck said...

You gotta love a fellow blogger who includes alcohol in their photos so early on a Friday morning.

It's Friday night now and I need a drink! Have a good one! :)

Christie E. Little said...

Marie...that Vodka baby is the essential ingredient in my very special Christie Tini!

MD...it was next to the coffee maker..so hey, I had to include it. Inspiration baby.

My friends...Sweet dreams..and happy weekend.

Christie E. Little said...

And baby...I'm not a lush!
C

Dottie said...

Ooohhh! I see the Longaberger! I noticed it first and then the vodka! I am a Longaberger addict!
I think I missed the recipe for the Christi-tini....