Friday, July 01, 2005

A book..lol

Look how many comments you girlies are giving me these days! I started to type in the comments below and thought screw it! I'll just type a new post.

One more thing about the bikini thing..LOL..yes a broken record. Marie hit the nail on the head. It's the 30's thing and 3 kids! These boobies are not hanging low, but let me say...just not as perky as in my young days. Boobies in your 20's are just tighter and up more. You know? LOL.

Marie...Dodgers or Angels game anytime babe. You name the one. I spent many a smoldering day in Angel stadium soaked. LOL. Those were the days before the rally monkeys and when we lost. LOL. At least you can drink beer and not have to worry about icees and princesses complaining. :) However at AAA games they have Thirsty Thursdays. LOL $1 beers until the end of the 5th inning. How funny is that?

Diana...my sweet young young young Diana. Two kids and 10 years ago I was strutting it babe. :) Wear it hunny! Show off that tummy ring?

Ok and Mama D my hubby told me something hilarious. He said that men are just so natural with the bbq. He then proceeded to tell me how it has to be inherited from caveman days. Meat and fire. Yes...hunter and gatherers they are!

Peanutt...fix your blog..LOL! I tryed typing comments today and it sooo didn't work. I do love the new look! NO pink, though? Ugh...but I love love love TINK!

See I told you girlies it was too much for the comments section.

Oh and if anyone was wondering, how does a quick trip to Target for my smut and tylenol turn into $43. Oh that's right, the kids talk me into a little "toy" every time. :)

Bye Sweeties,
Christie

5 comments:

Marie said...

Yay! I'm glad you just created a new post for all of this. :) Ah...you can't get $1 beers at the Angels or Dodger games EVER, unfortunately. What is it now...$6? Insane. But it would be fun to catch a game with you. If you ever visit So Cal, you HAVE to visit me!

I'll bet your still a hottie mom! Thankfully my boobs aren't sagging either but they're NOT as perky as they were about 7 years ago. LOL

Taylor said...

Target is evil! I can never go in there without dropping atleast 50 bucks. So I never go! LOL!

Jewl said...

So you might be moving ehhh chicky? I would love it if you moved here!! Of course we will have to go to the beach but I can assure you my old booty won't be wearing a bikini!!Have you ever been stationed here before? What is your hubbies MOS? Mine is 7051 Crash Crew. Don't get me too excited girl... I sooo want you to move here!! LOL

Christie E. Little said...

M...I am coming out. My sister, who is in law school, just got a little place in Belmont Shores. Soooo jealous. Not jealous in a bad way. I'm really excited for her.

Target is so bad...but it's awesome and i love it!

Jewl...He's an 0302 (infantry)..He's the I & I here in nashville and we're either going to be moving or he's going to be deploying again from here. He's doing his command and staff right now, so I'm pushing for not going to Quantico. A huge move for 9 months of school is crazy to me. How fun would it be..lol. We've been to Pendleton and Quatico before. Pendleton most of the time and Qutico for a year twice.
XOXO
Christie

Bart Treuren said...

just a question though... can a guy get a comment in sideways here or has it turned into an all girl thing ;-)
(not that I mind incidentally, the more the merrier :D )

won't comment on the boobies thing at the moment, have enough distractions on my mind right now but if you'd like to fill me in, be my guest :D