Thursday, July 28, 2005

Turn Ons and Offs! I've been Tagged!

I have tagged by one of my favorite blogging friends Mama Duck.

Here is a comprehensive list of Turn Ons and Turn Offs!

Turn Ons
1. Chemistry with me.
2. Lips that know how to kiss.
3. Arms. You know the kind that show those veins. Nice Arms to touch me.
4. Love of music. I love sharing music and finding those special songs.
5. Expressive souls. Creative with something.
6. Sharing of feelings to depth of their souls. (Not asking for much, huh)
7. Good with numbers! (Because I suck at that..lol)
8. The gift of gab. I'm a talker, so that is a major turn on.
9. The ability to say...yes hunny you're right!
10. Yummy, intimacy...knowing how like my coffee...and knowing when I need spooning. (ok..yes...some sort of mind reading is involved!..lol)

Turn offs!
1. Always having to be right.
2. Needing the last word.
3. Unable to just laugh. I love to just laugh!
4. Too much ungroomed hair! Ick.
5. A conservative zealot.
6. Mean people. Life is just too short to be mean.
7. Nose picking, ass picking, and ball scratching! LOL.
8. Icky feet.
9. Non adventurous!
10. Selfishness!

Quick Edit! I forgot to tag friends to do their turn ons and offs! Cat
and Peanutt You're sooooo it!

9 comments:

Erik Holtan said...

So your not a wife that has to be right? Kidding!
Good answers!

Christie E. Little said...

LOL!!!!! I'm such a woman..I know!

Mama Duck said...

Totally agree with the good with numbers thing.

Anytime I pretend to do "mental math" Sugar Daddy has to help me out. Sad.

Christie E. Little said...

MD...Mental Math and Christie do not mix at all! 4th grade word problems aren't as easy as you might think, either!
C

Peanutt said...

I also think laughing is a VERY good quality! Your answers sound alot like ones I'd post! And icky feet, yes, icky feet are gross, I hate my hubbys feet!!!!

Chief Slacker said...

yeah, we guys need to get better at that mind reading thing, since it's obvious women aren't gfoing to get better at actually TELLING us what they want ;O) hehe

Whatever and I don't knwo aren't valid answers hehe

Bart Treuren said...

haha... sounds like a lot of my own list here, besides the gender difference going on then ;-)

sorry, the mind-reading bit's a bit difficult... can't even fathom how my own mind works half the time... intimacy and being close... yay...

Me said...

Hi you. I'm back :) Ditto to the mean people...in fact, ditto to the whole list!

Have a great weekend honey!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Facts of student credit card dept Panasonic tv artificial intelligence sound does not work Effexor constipation http://www.cruises-9.info Ferrari bore spacing ffxi hentai cars Articles on plastic surgery Didrex cheapest today cod Affordable stationery high capacity expandable tax covers Vitamins and their uses ticket broker Disney discount hotel reservations Lp gas for camping high blood pressure Diet lipitor pill Mid atlantic road trip