Saturday, July 23, 2005

Fart talk and McDonalds

Sammy taking a picture of him making fart noises!

Yes friends, you read that correctly. I have a few comments on Farts and McDonalds. Let me just share some morning comments with you.

First of all I'm enjoying some wonderful coffee. My children are prancing around saying the funniest things.

1. We hear this huge fart and all of a sudden the kids are laughing..."Oooooh Mommy Farted." I ignore. "Mommy is a farter." I ignore and realize I just need more coffee. Ok...the boy is behind the couch I'm sittingin. NEWSFLASH.. My boy has figured out how to make fart noises iwth his mouth! Delightful!!!!! They just crack up!

2. My sweet precious Ava comes over. She's glistening from the sun from the pool yesterday. She just has golden highlights streaming from her hair. Then out of her sweet lips comes the phrase, "Mommy, my feet smell like McDonalds!" I look at her and say really. She then says,"I know they do, becaused I smelled them!" Lovely!

3. "Hey Mommy! I think I'm going to crawl in the suitcase and disappear." the boy yells. I look up at him with that look. "Just say OoooooooKKKKK Mommy. " Looking at him still he takes that as a yes. "Yes!!!!! he Yellls! Ok, don't worry Mommy..It will be fun" The suitcase was just emptied because the hubby came home last night from being away for a few day.

4. Finally, one last thing. The boy gets out of the suitcase and goes potty. No biggie, right? Then he yells, "Hey Mommy...did I get all the poop out of my butt!"

And so the day begins!!!! :)
XOXO
C

8 comments:

Marie said...

LOL! I'd be trying not to let the coffee shoot out from my nose due to laughing so hard. ;) Your kids definitely are little characters!

Mama Duck said...

Well, did he get all of the poop out of his butt or not!?!??! Inquiring minds want to know!

Christie E. Little said...

Yes Ladies...the butt was poop free!

Marie said...

LOL!

Hey girlie, I'm here. :) I just posted a somewhat amusing tale on my blog. I think you'll get a kick out of it. LOL

Peanutt said...

Nicholas can do the farting sounds from under both his armpits and that is just a lovely treat when he is on a roll! Not to mention doing it with his mouth and having a little brother chiming in too! LOL. How fun!

Bart Treuren said...

me's wondering what they did for an encore later in the day :D

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Passwords milf hunter Across america travel nurse dynamic hard drive partition unreadable recovery xp Karen voight pilates insurance commercial car car insurance Description+valium illinois divorce attorney Vardenafil 20mg Krusader trash file undelete Pharmacywww drugstore com Radar detectors texas dsl connection booster Gay eureka california Recovery disk reviews maternity clothes pay pal wholesale toys hard drive data recovery positioning seo site web 22 re motor toyota

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP cheap phone calls from new zealand