Monday, July 11, 2005

Lizzie Tagged Me! Woohooo! This one is fun.

Rules:
Remove the blog at #1 from the following list;
Bump every one up one place;
Add your blog's name in the #5 spot;
Link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.

1. Okay Seriously
2. i probably hate you
3. Shop Dungarees
4. Under 21 not allowed to enter
5. Wonderful World of Christie

Next:
Select new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate).

1. Beth
2. Mama Duck
3. Cat

The topic, we believe, is "5 things I miss from my childhood."

Here goes:

1. Taking the 25 Bus down Goldenwest to downtown Mainstreet in Huntington Beach. Either our Moms were nuts to let us on the bus or it was totally a different time. There were always cuties on there.

2. Knowing it was summer when you saw the cutie boys riding there skateboards to the beach with surfboard under their arm!

3. All the cheerleading and practices that got me out of the house! SOOOO much fun! I miss that about school.

4. Not having to worry about what to make for dinner! That's a good one!

5. Aaahhhhhh having my own bathroom that little children wouldn't invade! I loved my room and bathroom! LOVED IT! I miss it too!

1 comment:

Mama Duck said...

OK, I'm getting on there! As you saw on TKW, Mondays are my high-gear days.

Tomorrow I'll just be a slacker and blog every time I get a break.