Friday, July 22, 2005

Thoughts Thoughts and More Thoughts!

Just a few Friday thoughts from my frazzled brain.

1. There has to be Global Warming! Is anyone else sure of this? It's crazy! It's so fucking hot and I don't ever remember heat this relentless. It's hot everywhere! We didn't even get spring. We went from winter to summer! I had to just throw that in, because I am melting. :)

2. My former friend who opened a CC in my name is still denying it. WTF! We had a joint account, because it was a business account. My business...my money...and nice me was foolish. I thought it was ok she was working with me and she'd need to do deposits. WRONG! Linens and Things credited my account back and we had a delivery address for her, but she's still denying it. UGH. That was the huge kick in my ass that I needed to stop the YESISMS! I am still people pleasing, but I've stopped it by leaps and bounds.

3. I am stressed about January. I'm aching, because I dread it. It is what it is, but it sucks. I don't want to go there. I hate this war. Will it ever end. Ugh. It's such a lonely thing. I know he's alone there. It just is the lonliness and being everything and all for the kids. We're all in this good groove right now and Ava is finally getting close to him again. Now it's all coming back again. It's just too much to wrap my brain around.

4. On a good note...I fixed the TIVO. I didn't realize how addicted I am to that little contraption. It's not being addicted to tv, being addicted to the pause and rewind function. LOL!

Happy Friday Friends. I need a nap. That sun has just worn me out! :) Yes I know...tough life.
XOXO
Christie

7 comments:

Jewl said...

I am stressed too...Keith leaves in three weeks! I am still in denial!

Me said...

I'm sorry honey. You know we're all here for you!

I totally hear ya about the heat. Ugh...it's supposed to be 94, w/ a heat index of like 110, here on Sunday! WTF!!

You have a great weekend too!!! xoxo!

Fej said...

What is a CC? Keep looking forward, you are doing good.

Christie E. Little said...

Jewl..I'm sooo feeling for you right now. I think you need a road trip to TN. :) Come on...you know you want to.

Beth..Thanks hunny. I never knew about a heat index until we moved to TN. It wasn't this hot last year. We're going to have 100 today (with the index.)

Jeff...A CC is a credit card. Come on! You knew that didn't you?! You need to post on the after trip a little more.
XOXO
C

Marie said...

Hey girlie,
I'm sorry about the CC and shadiness on your former friend's part. That's terrible! And ((hugs)) to you about January and all that it entails. I'm here to listen or for whatever you need.
-M-

Peanutt said...

Awww, I can only imagine how stressed you are about January! But you have a few months left to enjoy and we are all here for you honey!

I'm also glad you fixed your TIVO. Don't have that at my house, but I'm seriously thinking maybe this is something we need to invest in, since everyone that owns one just raves how much they love theirs!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Sex horny View live webcams in mass Porsche design Stackable dryers