Thursday, July 07, 2005

Humor Therapy!

I forgot to thank Mama Duck for a wonderful dose of "Humor Therapy!" She started a
Way Back Wednesday! She'll pick a topic and you just add the dorky fugly picture of yourself! Let me tell you...it's been soo funny. I wish we all would have known during junior high that we all looked geeky and it would sooooo get better.

We've all ended up looking better and better. I think as every year goes by I end up looking better. Like a fine wine...I'm aging wonderfully (but hell if it's not a lot of work)! We have to look forward to something as we get older. I'm trying.

XOXO
C

8 comments:

Peanutt said...

Ok, I'm so playing tonight! I love humor therapy! Laughing is such a great thing!
Luv~

Christie E. Little said...

You know...we're really good at making one another laugh! I love that!

Marie said...

Yes, this is all good stuff. I love the creativity that goes into these too. ;)

You're right...we get better looking as we age. I am so glad I outgrew that awkwardness stage that seemed to have lasted well over 5 years. lol

Lucky Lum said...

WBW was great wasn't it!?!
Great laughs.
I on the other hand feel like I look worse every year, after 25 it's all down hill.
I need to have a better attitude about it though.

Melissa said...

I think everyone looks better with age. I'm going to have to check that out for the first time!

Taylor said...

You crack me up. Those pictures (of everyone that participated) were absolutely hilarous. I am glad I didn't have a drink in my mouth when I started looking at them, LOL.

As for looking better with age - I sure wish I looked like I did when I was 16! LOL!

Mama Duck said...

Ohhhhhhhh, hold onto your hats...next week's theme is the prom!!!! Wahooooooooooooooo!!!

Marie said...

Where are ya hiding girl? I am looking for a friday post from you. ;) Hope you're having a great day and have a good weekend!