Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Museum and NO MORE BABY CRAVING!









Thank you Mommies for showing me the light. I'm not craving anymore! Next.....

Today we went to the MUSEUM. It wasn't a "Children's Museum" it was an art museum. Lordy Lordy Lordy. What was I thinking? It was the free day.

Yes, we had the Security Guards run over and swoop to us. After all my Sammy no touching anything talk. I let go of his hand for a second and boom...he touched a painting with his finger tip. A cardinal sin in any museum! Holy Crap! Then the Security Guards were on us like white on rice until the Boys and Girls Club kids showed up!

Finally we found the kids zone upstairs. We spent 3 hours of arts and crafts (oh my) and left with bags of projects made by the kids. It was fun. I'd love to go and back by myself and take in all the paintings. Yeah like that's going to happen. :)

OK OK OK.....the baby craving time is over. My boy made me do enough deep breathing today for 5 kids!

SOrry for no WBW picture, but I'm crabby...PMSY.....and Crampy! LOL!
XOXO
Christie

7 comments:

Christie E. Little said...

Ok, this is funny. Our we all cycling together. LOL!?!!!!

Mama Duck said...

I'm pissy today too!!

That's alright, I forgive you for the lack of WBW appearance. Just htis once though! :)

Erik Holtan said...

I know what you all are talking about! I call it dry cycling!

Carrie said...

I got mine yesterday... but then again... I'm east coast... maybe I'm ahead 3 days? ;)


the pics are cute, and I'm glad you got out of the house!

those security guards need a good dust-shaking every once in a while, anyways! ;)

Marie said...

Aww...your kids are so cute! OMG on Sammy touching the painting!! lol

Lucky Lum said...

Your kiddos are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »