Saturday, July 09, 2005

Freckles and College!

You're wondering what one may have to do with another, aren't you? Well, I seem to have more freckles than ever right now. That is with sunscreen! Let's see number 30! I know I'm a sun wuss and we shouldn't really worship it, but it's not like I'm a tanning goddess. I just want a slight golden. Also, for the record...did you know that your head can burn through a Dodgers baseball hat? If you didn't...it can. Ugh. It is fun, though. I love that the kids are getting to be little fish. It makes for a fun fun time.

On to the University stuff! This is the cool info. I was accepted into the Psychology Master's program here. Very exciting, isn't it?! The hubby was floored. I was floored. I had been talking about it for years and went ahead and did it. I know Tom Cruise wouldn't approve, but I am so excited. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do now...my business venture is picking up and I don't know. I'm just excited I did it and got in. Ok, so I'm off to make dinner.
XOXO
Christie

1 comment:

Marie said...

Hey girl, CONGRATULATIONS on being accepted into the Masters program!!! That is truly great news and you should be very happy with yourself. :) So now it's just a matter of weighing your options and choosing a path forward? Simple huh? Yeah right. ;) I'm sure whatever you decide will be best for you! Congrats again, girl. Hugs, M