Thursday, July 21, 2005

HEAVENLY SHOPPING!!!!

Sit back and take this in, if you can. We're all Targetaholics here. So, I know this will be appreciated by all of you. Today was a momentous day.

After a long 3 hours of the kids running around at Chuck E Cheese's (totally worth it when they're old enough and the mommy's can just kick back) we were off to do a little shopping. As I make way towards home I feel like going the longer way (by 5 minutes.) It was like I was being drawn there. It was calling my name. I didn't know what it was...but I was going.

Well they built it and I went!!!!!!

I walked into our BRAND NEW TARGET!!!!!! Oh my! It had that new store smell. Mmmmm. They gave us free Starbucks (they have those inside of ours here.) We got free money cards if we spent $50. It was heavenly.. I only spent $4.98, but it was well worth it. It was for some teddy grams to keep the kids quiet and a diet coke for me. Ooooh and something for the $1 bin. Ok...there's my yumminess for the day. It was busy, but soooo worth it.
XOXO
C

10 comments:

Mama Duck said...

God, that's like traveling to Mecca.

I. Am. Jealous.

Christie E. Little said...

Oh baby...we were all there. Just walking along the aisles with our mouths drooling. Let me say...there was all kind of new stuff in there, special little items not found in the other 2 Target stores nearby.

Ooooh and it was HUGE!

Fej said...

I hate shopping but when I have to do it and can't find it at a grocery store, it's Target.

They are building a new one by my work too.

Charlie Mc said...

glad your trip to target was fun!!!

Marie said...

Very nice!! New store, Starbucks, freebies...I'm glad you had a good shopping day. :)

Erik Holtan said...

I'll take Target over Mecca!
Make sure you check the outside aisles for clearance! I Love That!

Lucky Lum said...

I'm drooling over here. Being a Target addict AND free Starbucks!!
I think I would've peed my pants!

Christie E. Little said...

That's right my sweet friends...Our Taret has Starbucks inside. I dropped by today and yes...they were walking the aisles handing out more goodies!

YUMMY!

Peanutt said...

You only spent 4.98 at Target??? Wow, I am praising you on my knees for spending only $4.98!!!!! I am in awe!
In the Target by me we have a Taco Bell/Pizza Hut inside. Hmmmm, wonder who thought of that duo????

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»