Saturday, July 09, 2005

Christie Tini's Anyone?


Tonight I had the most FANTASTIC drink! Let's call these drinks Christie Tinis' !

Ok, so get yourself some SKYY Melon Vodka. OMG. Sooo yummy and I'm not a huge Vodka person.

Sooo...here's the recipe.
Fill a glass pitcher with some ice. Make it glass so it's cute.

Next, splash in some Skyy melon.

Then add some equal amounts of pineapple juice.

MMMMM...then my sweet dears. YOu have a FANTASTIC drink.
I'm actually being a lush right now, because they're so f-ing good! Yes...two of these and I'm happy toasted.
XOXO...Enjoy my friends and I dare you!
Christie

8 comments:

Melissa said...

That sounds yummy. Too bad I have to be on baby duty tonight. He doesn't go to bed until around 10 pm and his daddy is at work. Dangit!

Taylor said...

Mmmm that sounds wonderful! I didn't even know that skyy came in other flavors. Will have to try it :)

Marie said...

That sounds delicious. I'll have to try it. :)

Christie E. Little said...

Oh you guys...they were so good. They hit fast, though, because you can't taste the vodka!!!!

SOOOOOOOO dangerous!
XOXO
C

Me said...

You crack me up!!! I'll have to give those a try one of these days :)

Jewl said...

Sounds so yummy, I will HAVE to try it. Thanks for the tip!

Dottie said...

Sounds sinfully yummy! I will have to try that very soon!

Christie E. Little said...

It's totally sinfully delightful!