Friday, May 13, 2005

Want a workout?

Well all of you striving for thong worthiness....I've got it figured out.

With all the Y workouts, cutting out anything white, and all the gadets you can come up with have nothing on gardening!

I've just been out in the melting heat working my ass out pulling weeds and planting flowers. Yes, I melted, but hopefully it was just fat. This was all after my Y workout. LOL. My abs were even put to work in the garden. Whoooooo!

That is my little tip for you guys this weekend. Plus, you get to make your house pretty and get the nice smile every time you drive up. You guys know I'm a house hunting whore, but Martha Stewart has nothing on me. I love the decorating and gardening, but with the edge of sassiness! I'm not perfect, but like things cozy and pretty!
Ok, there you go. I hope you're all having a nice weekend.
Love,
Christie

4 comments:

Peanutt said...

I love to garden as well. I like to workout too but haven't in well, we'll just keep that to myself! lol. Neighbors have a bizzillion trees in their yards. We have one. But each year when the pretty trees drop their leaves we get about 100 bags!!! Ugh, yardwork never ends. Now the million and one weeds are sprouting! By the end of the season we should all be twigs!
Hugz~

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Romania blowjob Quixtar the ecommerce business opportunity for you Paintballing locations in leicestershire neurontin for treatment of hot flashes Mesothelioma cancer attorney lawyer asbestos11

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.urbanfitnesstrails.info Mutual fund lookup Problem skin care Description search engine optimization Mulberry scotchgrain tan shoulder bag as new Kohler k-110 faucet parts designer handbags To active directory users and computers contact lens Federal capital gains tax rate patent info http://www.filipino-bikini-girls.info