Sunday, May 01, 2005

Car Shopping...

Who has been car shopping with a man lately? OMG!!!!!!

My husband is a crack up. It's like a woman shopping for shoes that will match the perfect dress...and then finding the perfect bag to match. Let me say he has expensive taste. Right now he drives a Volvo S80 T6. Ok, soooo nice little man car. I drive a minivan with crushed goldfish under the carseats. Ok...back to the story. So, he decides his volvo is done. I do agree with this, because it's time to get something with a warranty again. Mine is paid off and a few years old...but if you have a luxury anything...you need a warranty.

Soooooo today we went to many a dealership. Did you know soooo many are closed on Sunday?! Welcome to the south. LOL. So, now he's looking at an Acura, Saab, or who knows. LOL. Welcome to the world of shopping with my hubby. Some of you might remember he went in for a laptop and came out with 2 (0ne for each of us.) He works so hard and deploys to wars...and if he wants a nice car...then I want that for him. He deserves nice things after living in the hell hole of a desert that is Iraq. He's Mr. budget and the sugar daddy for me. He hands me cash and always makes sure the car is not on E for me. :)

Welcome to carbuying with Tom. LOL. Oh did I tell you he loves a great deal. So, I pity the poor sales person when my "always wanting a deal" hubby walks in.!

Happy Monday tomorrow!
C