Friday, May 06, 2005

A few thoughts filling my brain.

My brain is full of so much this morning I don't even know where to begin.

Who knew that Mother's Day isn't "Sparkly Worthy!" According to my hubby anniversaries (May 28th) and brithdays (June 6) are Sparkly Worthy...lol. Hmmm So I sure hope it's cute purse worthy..LOL! I do hope for something sparkly during my month of special days.

This morning the coffee addict is in withdrawls a little. I don't have any creamer! I am stuck using skim milk! Let's just say, thankfully for everyone in my world that I had sweet n low. Otherwise, I'd be one grumpy Mama.

I'm working on the Purpose Driven Life for the third time. I love this book. It's color coded for the different studies. It's amazing how I can get something different out of it every time I go back to it. My thought for today......Day 16.....Life is about love. Mmmm if that isn't the truth.

When will this war in Iraq end. My husband is talking about going over again. Ugh. He is an active duty Marine, for those of you who don't know. He's a Major and he's been in 11 years. This will be the third trip over. That doesn't even include the other deployments. UGH. I support everyone and I'm not allowed to go negative with him, but enough already. You all know I don't get political, but I can see it now. After Iraq...then on to Iran. It will never end. I pray for peace.

I need yoga today. I need the meditation at the end.

Mmmmm...what else....I'm thinking of all my friends this morning and wishing you all a beautiful day!
I feel like I said something and expressed a little that's filling my brain this morning. I'm thankful for my friends. You know who you are...and I'm glad I have you in my world.
Love,
Christie