Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Oh no...!

It's happened.

Stop everything.

I've been so worried about my kids, but I should have worried about me! Holy Crap!

I caught myself. I'm embarassed. Mortified. Feeling like a Southerner!

Here it is. Once again...Holy Crap!

Whenever I say my Son's name....Sam......It sounds like Saaahhhhm.

There's a slight TWANG! FUCK FUCK FUCK! I can't get it to go away. FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK!
That's about all I have today. LOL! Yes tons of F words. If you look through my blogs...I dare you to find me ever saying FUCK, but finding the twang when I say my son's name is totally cuss worthy. LOL Get me back to So Cal before I turn into a redneck!
XOXO
C

4 comments:

Peanutt said...

LMAO!!! My hubbys sister moved to Texas and she has the twang going on. Its pretty hilarious. I wouldn't worry about it too much, as long as you don't own 6 dogs and have a bunch of trucks on your front lawn that don't run!!! Hey, is it okay if I add your blog to my sidebar of "other peanutts???"
Hugz~

Christie E. Little said...

Peanutt..you put me on yours and i'll put you on mine.

I'm glad you all think a twang is a wonderful rednecky trait. LOL...If you heard me you'd say there's nothing to it. Mmmm...Just as long as I keep the cars off the grass..ok peanutt. We're garage parkers so I don't think that will be a problem.

Ugh..the south, the bible belt, the heat...I swear I'm melting every time I walk outside. LOL. Ok the bitching is done. :) Thank you for indulging everyone.
XOXO
C

Mama Duck said...

You apparently have the same fear about acquiring a Southern accent that I have about a Wisconsin accent! I also fear my kids will grow up saying stupid Norweigan phrases and never utter the words, "I was just fixin' to do it mama!" :)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. 1999 beetle volkswagen light weight transport wheel chair Home theatre lounge chair Cr2032 battery holder Rhinoplasty and post op care Completely remove cybersitter Repair manuals for hoover vacuum cleaners Cherry creek colorado real estate removal of pubic hair advice decks patios driveways rathdrum idaho Auto lcd pager alarm prozac+and+phentermine Blackberry and redirector and vulnerabilities http://www.fioricet-online-4.info/Round-wicker-chairs.html