Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hot Hot Hot

I'm here to tell you that it is possible to MELT! It's in the 90's today and I swear I'm melting. My husband always tells me not to worry that I'm not going to melt....he's wrong. Ok Ok, I'm a little HM. It's a given and I fully admit it. However, I did go to the University of Arizona in Tucson and don't think I ever complained about the hot hot heat like this. Having to lug the kids in and out of the car probably has something to do with it.

I can't believe I'm the same person who used to lay out on top of the 10 story dorms in 100 degrees with baby oil! LOL. Now I make sure sunscreen is at hand and it's always on my face. (I'm working to keep the wrinkles away.) Soooooo, other than that complaint it's been a nice little day.

Here are a few things only heard in the south....
Fixin' (thanks Mama D) I can't even imagine saying fixin.
Right Quick....that doesn't even make sesne.
Rick and Bubba...Radio guys. UGH..Bubba
Y'all in California are on the left coast.

Just a few little southerisms. LOL....TTFN
XOXO
C

6 comments:

Peanutt said...

Oh, I wish it were HOT here! I'm like you, seemed to be a sunbathing queen in my youth, now I can't get the SPF high enough!!! LOL, the weather here in the good ol' Great Lakes State seems to be spiraling towards winter again! Brrrrrrrr.... Hugz~

Stepping Stones said...

I'd love to have some of the weather you are experiencing right now. We are still in the low 40's/30's, it's rainy and it ain't getting better any time soon! Ah the joys of living in the midwest!

Hi doll. Thanks for keeping tabs on me. I know I haven't been up to par, but I'm working on getting my groove back.

Hope you are well. I've got some catching up to do. ;)

Bart Treuren said...

Hmmm... your husband certainly has an original solution to overheating problems ;-)

Wish we had some of the warmth here though, there's a blisteringly cold wind blowing at the moment... just saw a couple of penguins...

(Couldn't resist that, I work very close to the zoo...)

Christie E. Little said...

You guys are a bunch of Teases! Thanks for the cool weather updates. I sooooo appreciate it.

The thing about San Diego (Carlsbad area where I lived) is that the weather is perfect all year round.

I have to say that the weather people here are so funny with their VIPER 4 looking for the rain. It's just too funny.

Glad everyone is doing so well.
XOXO
C

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. pharmaceutical ativan Free ip messenger spam blocker 1 6 serials .40 cal paintball mini-gun paintballing stirling huntcreative web designer job kia sedona part finance mcse At&t answering machine product manual 1717 The drug xanax

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! cpus lcd monitors cars Relacore weight loss pills Peugeot breakers Barcode pda scanner software Bontril phentermine adipex online Site numero 1 de colocation Law enforcement bracelet military wristband office http://www.gangbang-4.info 1970 g.s. stage i buick body camping cambrils bextra 10 mg Term life insurance vs whole online blackjack 1996 porsche targa Lori hacking surveillance video