Saturday, May 07, 2005

Happy Mother's Day..

Aaahhh tomorrow is Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day my friends. I look forward to spending the day tomorrow with my little ones and hubby. It should be a wonderful day. I haven't spent the a MD with my husband in 4 years. Can you believe it? The deployments and war have kept him away for soooo many holidays.

I know I talk about sparkly things, handbags, and luxurious gifts...but I really only care about my family. Just spending time together will be the most wonder gift of all. Some of the best fun was today watching the little ones look for gifts and flowers with me there. They were hiding them and finding cards. They were so excited...it was precious. They just love me.

Oh yeah and the PMS is gone away...so wooohooo for me. I'm feeling a little better.

PS...Don't forget to treat the Moms with love and tenderness tomorrow. We all need it. Making them Queens for the day wouldn't hurt either :)
Love,
Christie