Monday, May 23, 2005

Happy Monday...

Today has already given me one child faking sick on the second to last day of school, a husband ready to buy a new car, and another Star Wars DVD with the boy. After I took the non sick one to school, I am finally enjoying a cup of coffee.

So, I guess we're going to buy a car today...(i'm working on getting him to look at a hybrid..and if you knew my hubby you'd be cracking up.) Yes, I am the more liberal, green one of us..lol. When I really was fed up with the war and him being on tour #2 to Iraq...I just threatened to put a Kerry for President sign in the yard. LOL. Yep I just laughed. I know how to get to him. LOL. I'm a total smartass. He wants an SUV (trading in the Volvo) and I'm talking Hybrid. Yes. Don't even get me started on Nashville not giving residents Recyclers! Even the military bases given their residents, on base, recyclers! Ok, I digress.

Now, don't go feeling sorry for the hubby. He knows I'm a handful.
Happy Monday my friends...
XOXO
Christie

2 comments:

Peanutt said...

I love when children fake sick! Its so funny to witness, when I see it, I know how silly I use to look trying to fake sick.
Woo-hoo on the new vehicle! Hopefully you get what YOU want! LOL.
Happy Monday back at ya!
Hugz~

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... bryan brooks fluoxetine Managed currency trading accounts California pizza kitchen pizza retailers levitra nasal allergies patanol wetrack itamerime Merchant retail services account