Monday, May 16, 2005

Important Household Items!

Here's a thought for you? What are the 3 most important items in your house (excluding humans, pets, and books?)

This came to me yesterday morning as I was waking up at 6:15 on Sunday morning. My lovely children decided it was time to get up and get in all their tv time before church. I went about my morning. My routine was normal. I walked downstairs, waking up I put the dog outside, walk into the kitchen and put on my coffee, and then make the kids breakfast. On my way out to driveway to get my Sunday paper, I noticed the counter full of water. That's right....the Coffee Maker died!

Starbucks wouldn't work, because I'd have to get out of the car. I was in no mood for that. Well, Sleeping Beauty (hubby) woke up to my screeching and I sweet talked him into getting us coffee. After all of this, though..there was no time for church. I needed to sit, enjoy my bought coffee, and read the paper. Sooo...this got me to thinking about the most important things in my house.

Here they are:
My laptop! I don't need to go any further. We all get that!

My Tivo! If you have Tivo...you soooo know what I mean. There's nothing like it. If you don't have it....You need to seriously think about it. It's awesome. One of my favorite things is watching Desperate Housewives and Alias the morning after.

Finally, and most importantly....MY COFFEE MAKER! Life just isn't the same without one. Yes, I'm addicted. I admit it. I just enjoy wrapping my hands around the warm cup and sipping away.
Those are my 3 favorties...What are yours?
XOXO
C

4 comments:

Peanutt said...

Hey there!
I think the 3 most important things in my household are:

1. coffee. Gotta have one cup in the morning. This helps me cope with #2.

2. Cereal. Without it, my kids starve, then they are WHINING all day long, following me everywhere I go until my head explodes.

3. Computer. I can listen to the radio, play games, read my friends blogs (yes, I'm an addict) and chat with friends. (I don't have Tivo, so I can't comprehend! LOL)
This also helps me with #2...as I can turn my speakers up VERY LOUD!!!! LOL.
Hope your day is well! Hugz~

Mama Duck said...

I'm a creature of comfort, so my microwave, laptop and a million other "luxuries" would be on my list, but here are three little things that make my life more pleasant...
1. The Dishwand (plastic tube filled with dish soap attached to a sponge)- how many dishes would be done by hand in my house without it? ZERO
2. Lysol and Clorox Wipes- with two little ones, these are a MUST
3. Scissors- I have a pair in just about every room in the house b/c I always need them for something (clipping coupons, formerly killing scorpions back home in TX, opening boxes etc.).

Christie E. Little said...

Lysol Clorox wipes! Totally!

I found that if you go to Costco they give you a huge container and you get three of them for $7ish. Total deal..and I love the smell.

Don't forget travel wipes in the car!

However...my coffee is a must in the morning! LOL...

That Dude said...

My 60inch tv, my computer and my pool.