Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Long long summer!

Let me just say...It's going to be one long summer! I have thoroughly planned out things for the kids today. I, officially, feel like Julie McCoy...the cruise director.

Oh, and my daughter just had a 20 minute conversation about how she couldn't be a vegetarian. Uhhhh, I told her it wasn't mandatory. "Mommy...those sweet animals are sooo cute and I feel so badly eating them," she told me with tears in her eyes. She just can't seem to give up hamburger or ribs. LOL. Hmmm. She still will be a veterinarian, but she says she'll hopefully get sick of meat by then. OMG! Yes, I know. To answer your next question, no I'm not a Veggie.

Well, I just got a gift card in the mail from my parents to Outback. So, I guess we'll be going there tonight, because I soooo don't want to cook. See how nicely things work out. Life has decided to cooperate for a change.

Let me just answer the final question you may have...yes I'm PMSY! UGH! After three kids it just comes on like the plague. Ugh. Ok, maybe i'll have a cocktail, too. Mmmm now that sounds good.
XOXO
C

4 comments:

Mama Duck said...

LUCKY!!! Someday we'll be welcome in dining establishments nicer that Taco Bell and Denny's, but for now I'll just enjoy my Rachero Chicken Soft Taco and screaming children.

I miss steak.

Peanutt said...

MMMMMM cocktails. This is more enticing than the nice dinner, because, well, it makes you forget that the kids are using your body as a launching pad!! LOL, no, I'm not a lush! I hope you enjoyed your dinner out!!!
Hugz~

Taylor said...

Have a wonderful dinner ;) and Happy Summer!

Melissa said...

MMM...Outback! Our anniversary is in a couple of weeks and that makes me want to spend it there!