Monday, May 09, 2005

Crazy Love

This is wear my brain is today. I'm smiling and remembering.

Crazy Love...Van Morrison
I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles
And the heavens open every time she smiles
And when I come to her that’s where I belong
Yet I’m running to her like a river’s song

Chorus:
She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love
She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love

She’s got a fine sense of humor when I’m feeling low down
And when I come to her when the sun goes down
Take away my trouble, take away my grief
Take away my heartache, in the night like a thief

Chorus:
Yes I need her in the daytime
Yes I need her in the night
Yes I want to throw my arms around her
Kiss her hug her kiss her hug her tight

And when I’m returning from so far away
She gives me some sweet lovin’ brighten up my day
Yes it makes me righteous, yes it makes me feel whole
Yes it makes me mellow down in to my soul

8 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Hi there! I just saw you left a comment on The Kept Woman for me! It's my first time visiting, so I'm not sure what you're "remembering" yet (I'll keep scrolling and reading), but Van Morrison is one of my favorite chill CDs!!! :)

Christie E. Little said...

Songs can just take me back to a moment or person. This song just brings me back to a place that I long to go again. It will never happen...but I can smile and remember. I've loved, been loved...and I cherish those moments.

I must really be in one of the reflecting places right now. Ugh..
And life goes on.
C

Lori said...

I love that song! Christie!!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't posted recently! But being in a reflective mood doesn't have to be an 'ugh' situation! lol
If it is for you...are you feeling any better today?

Christie E. Little said...

Feeling really good. How are you? I"m glad you're back. I've been wondering how you've been.
XOXO
C

Peanutt said...

Van Morrison is really a "put on your memory cap" type of song. He has the type of voice that can mesmerize you into deep thoughts where you might not ever return from!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! chevrolet astro

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »