Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Summer is here...

Well today was Spring/Summer cleaning. LOL. Wow...I got in the nooks and crannies. I just finished and it's 8:30. I am here to tell you that under my couches are clean, under the cushions are clean, there isn't a thing under my bed, the kids rooms are immaculate......and they're all bathed and in bed. I feel good. Don't you love it when everything is just right. I have always have a clean house, but this is clean clean we're talking. Ok, I have to admit I have the carpet cleaners coming tomorrow, so they will be under things and everywhere...lol. So, there was a method to my madness.

Now the hubby is tinkering with the surround sound. UGH...lol. Just what we need. Men and their gadgets. I'm ready to finally relax and he's tinkering.

I have to get things together, because my kids are on Summer Vacation as of Tuesday. Can you believe it? Another school year has come and gone. Time is flying. It feels like only yesterday I was studying for finals at U of A and planning a summer of sun and the beach. Mmmmm I can't believe that my oldest is going into 5th grade and my baby is going to be in PreK.

Life is too short to dwell on the past. Living for today and tomorrow is where it's at. :)
XOXO,
C

2 comments:

Bart Treuren said...

hey christie, if you're really feeling motivated, you can come over and give our humble abode the once over too... promise I won't get in your way ;-)

incidentally, life's even too short to dwell on the present at times... bwahaha....

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »