Friday, August 05, 2005

SPF Friday....! Ooooh...I'm a Nutcase!


Here's my SPF about OCD. Go to Kristine's Website and play!

I love our SPF Friday, especially when I don't feeling guilty or obsess for not doing it. Yes Ladies, I'm a nutcase to the 10th degree. Just take a look at the pictures to understand.

1. My Habit .... It is my morning coffee. Don't screw with my coffee. It's something I enjoy. It's something that total gives me pleasure. I sip and enjoy. If I don't have my half and half the night before I will make a special trip to the market for just the Half and Half. My hubby will buy me Non Dairy skim crap...and let me tell you it doesn't work. I use skim milk for the house, but not for coffee!

2. Anxiety ..... This is my PRICEY Scale! It keeps track of my weight, my body fat...my age (still says 34)...and it's totally fucking accurate. I weigh every day, plus. In the morning, at night (so I know what I'll weigh less than when I wake up) and yes..it sucks! I keep it tucked away in my bathroom closet. Yes...I weigh after the morning pees. Just to make sure I got the first weight right. There you go...I'm a fucking loon. Ugh...No...my girlies don't hear about it. That's Why I keep it tucked in my closet. Ugh.

3. Obsess .... My obsession is funny, actually. I'm a bargain hunter. I live on an allowance. I just wrote A whole post on Saving on things that are generic, and the same as the name brand. This is in the Cleaning Supply portion of my life. Let me do a quick rundown. I live on the allowance and anything I save is my mad money. It's all budgeted in. I look for the deals.
Clorox and Pledge wipes are my thing....These from Walmart (which I hate) are awesome!
Laundry Detergent...AWESOME DEAL...This stuff works as good as Tide (my obsession) and I have tried them all! Trust me...three kids, a marine, and dog paws!
Rowenta Iron ...Not a skimp I need this for my fabric with my business! It's a fabulous Iron!
You get the point! I splurge on the good stuff so I save on the stuff that I can. I obsess about it! I'm a fucking nut! I need to get a life!
XOXO

12 comments:

Mama Duck said...

I am constantly amazed that I weigh the same before and after taking a poop. Doesn't that stuff weigh a lot?

Clorox Wipes and my Euro Shark whatever-it-is cordless vacuum make me all giddy.

Leska McCall said...

Weighing, yes. Cleaning products, yes. Coffee & 1/2 1/2, YES. Have a great wkend

Christie E. Little said...

LOL! The poop should weigh more & I always weight after one..LOL! I'm a freak.

Strizz said...

mmm I love tide, smells so good. I will sniff strangers who use Tide, with no shame.

Random and Odd said...

lol. I love that your obsessions are pricey!! hee hee. My obsessions are pricey too...soap scum removal is so expensive!!

I'm really glad you played.

Marie said...

You have everything so nicely arranged for the photos you took! :) I particularly like the coffee display. And I'm a nut too, if I run out of my favorite creamer or am running low, I'll be it the night before so that I can have it ready for my morning coffee the next day. lol

:-)

Christie E. Little said...

Marie...We're two peas in a pod, except for hubby kids..and dog. :)

Lucky Lum said...

you and mama duck belong together with the scale obsessions!
And I love a good bargain.
My only prob with the laundry deterent is that we have a high efficency washer that you're supposed to use "he" marked detergent, but I haven't found any with the generic brands.

Christie E. Little said...

That detergent thing really makes me look cheap and tacky huh..?

I'm soooo not! It's just that I tried a little in a small load and it soooo works. It smells amazing too. I love the way my house smells while the laundry is going. I think really good cleaning aids can be like nice Aroma therapy! LOL..I'm a loser!

Me said...

Aren't we all nutcases in some form or another?? When I do weigh myself, I try to remember to do it after my morning pee too. Most of the time it helps :)

Unknown said...

That is funny about the bargain hunting. I do that too. I clip lotsa coupons every week, and I buy all my kid's clothes at thrift/consignments stores. I love Tide.

Erik Holtan said...

I cannot even find ANY more pine oil to mop my room. They don't sell it at the PX anymore!
I guess we have to use Army issue crap!
Doesn't work half as much!
Have a good day!