Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Here Comes The Bride....May 28, 1994



11 YEARS!!!!
MAY 28,1994


Our Way Back Wednesday is here. Mama Duck started this fun little Wednesday ditty! Play along. Let us know you did...and let's enjoy looking back and bad hair, clothes, and great memories.

This week's theme is you Wedding! If you're not married then maybe one with you at a wedding or drunk at a wedding! Yes, we love the drunk ones!

Here mine are. Listen...before you say...oh blurry...icky, remember I am still lacking in the scanner department! I suck..I know! I'm working on it, though.

11 comments:

Jewl said...

How long ago were you married? You both look so cute together...I wanna play too!!

Lucky Lum said...

Girl, that doesn't even look like you!
I think you stole the pictures out of those frames you buy at the store. JK
I don't have a scanner either.:( It's hard to take pictures of pictures so I didn't even play this week.

Christie E. Little said...

LL...It's soooo me! LOL.

Thank you Cat. Get on it, what's more important keeping up with us or moving! :)

Jewl..I just looked at yours. You looked beautiful. It's been 11 years for us.

Marie said...

I love your wedding pics! You both look so wonderful and happy....and the setting is beautiful. That's in Balboa right?

Christie E. Little said...

Marie! You're on! Yes...Balboa Park!

It was a wonderful day.

Me said...

I almost forgot it was Way Back Wednesday! Thanks for the heads up. I'll get mine up here shortly!

You are just so fricken adorable! I love it!

Choppzs said...

Very cute pics!

Mama Duck said...

Holy smokes, girl. I was still in college and far from making a permanent commitment in 1994! Congrats to you!!

Extra bonus points for being creative to get the pictures up without a scanner! :)

Fej said...

Nice pictures there C. Have a good weekend!

Kari said...

I don't have a scanner either :(

Great pictures!

Peanutt said...

Nice photos! Love the dress. And hey, I'll take your crappy scanner instead of no internet!!! Look at all the fun I'm missing out on!!!!