Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It's A Boy!



Well, we have a little addition to our happy home. Here he is...Oreo baby. He's a little Shih Tzu and he's precious. Now, the story behind him is a little more funny. This is a classic Jan (my mom)story. She went out and bought a little pet for the kids. That's right...just bought him. The kids have wanted a Shih Tzu for sooooo long, but come on...they're $1100 dogs. Well, for some reason my mother felt it necessary to do it. I guess since there isn't a Nordstrom here in TN, she couldn't go shopping for them. So..instead, I get to suprise my hubby with a puppy. Lovely!

I am happy, though. He's so good and Reeses loves him! See...my mom is a piece of work. :)

Funny Sam comment #372 (during Simon says..with the girls):
"Simon says lick your penis."
Ava says..."I don't have a penis."
"Simon says lick your Gina then." ....LOVELY!
Where do they learn this stuff!
I need to figure out WBW now...My parents are gone and I'm back. I've missed you guys!
XOXO
Christie

9 comments:

Peanutt said...

awwww, I love the puppy!!! How fun!!!!!

Christie E. Little said...

Peanutt..I miss you sweetie. He is cute and Reeses loves having a brother. It's just keeping the children from going crazy that's becoming a handful..lol.
XOXO
C

Me said...

Yay...welcome back! You missed a tag I gave you a couple days ago :)

What a cute puppy! I love that breed of dogs too!!

And, tooooo funny about the "Simon Says". Where do they get that from?? LOL.

Choppzs said...

Your puppy is soo cute!

And the simon says thing...lol that made me almost pee my pants because when I was little I would call it my "China" lol How old are your kids, cause my daughter is almost 8, and I have yet to hear her say stuff like that, and I am wondering when she'll start?? lol (of course she doesn't have older boys around so that probably helps!)

Melissa said...

The puppy is adorable! The Simon Says is hilarious! Where do they get this stuff?

Lucky Lum said...

That's funny!! I also always thought the name shih tzu was hilarious in itself!! (shit zoo)

Marie said...

Awww...little Oreo is such a precious cutie!

Your kids are hilarious. LOL

I'm glad you're back, girl. I hope you are enjoying the day and little puppy. :)

Mama Duck said...

Ha-fuckin'-larious!!!!! (the simon says...)

Adorable puppy! Congrats!!

In the event that I haven't menionted it...I want a dog.

Jewl said...

He is sooo sweet... What a little cutie pie.
I must be old, I never ever heard of a Gina until now... WTF?